Bailey Family

Bailey Family

Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby Number 4

I just realized that I haven't posted officially on the blog what the gender is of Baby Number 4 and when I'm due. So without further ado, here is what we know:

Gender: Boy (Andrew was elated, Parker was devastated. Earlier in the day of my ultrasound Parker kept telling me, "Mom I just know it's going to be a girl." There's always Baby Number 5, right?)

Due date: Official due date is Thanksgiving day, November 25. I've gone over with the other's, so I'm shotting for the first of December.

Name: Still up for debate. Middle name will be Bruce after this wonderful man I know, but the first name isn't coming as easy.

How Mom is doing: I'm feeling good, just big and round. I was trying to explain to Dylan the other day that there was a baby in my tummy. He looked at me with a confused look and said, "No, ball".

I'll be better about keeping the blog updated, but that should bring everyone up to speed.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

YAY! congrats! I find out the gender of #2 today! WE are due Jan 11, but I go early usually, but I am definitely shooting for AFTER december! Good luck!

Unknown said...

You just made someone happy and misty eyed all at the same time! Thanks! I am proud of you!

Joyce said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratulations. Little boys are wonderful!

Michelle and Nathan said...

I'm thrilled for you. Boys are the best! (Just ask all of mine.) Congrats.

Asher and Amy said...

Congrats! We miss you but are excited for you. You are a great Mom and deserve everything good. Thanks for posting.