Bailey Family

Bailey Family

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Wink and a Smile

While we were in Utah, we attended church with my parents. As we were sitting in Sacrament Meeting I noticed three cute little girls sitting in the row in front of us. I was enjoying watching these sisters whisper and giggle with each other and thought back to my sisters and our hushed conversations during church. As I continued to glance at them I noticed the girls turning back to the right of me and smiling. I looked over to my right and then saw the reason for the giggles and whispering. Andrew was winking at the girls. As he would wink, this would then send the girls into a giggling fit and much more whispering. I couldn't believe my eyes. My little 5 year old boy flirting with the ladies during Sacrament Meeting. I had a hard time not laughing. This continued for the rest of the meeting, the girls would steal a glance at Andrew, he would very nonchalantly give them a wink and they would giggle and whisper. Later they even were trying to wink back to him.

After the meeting Troy encouraged Andrew to go and introduce himself to the girls. He flat out refused that. I then asked Andrew why he was winking at the girls. He said that they kept looking at him and smiling, so all he could think of to do was to wink. It's going to be a fun road to the age of 16!

5 comments:

The Karrens said...

What a charmer! Just wait till Parker is a little older and you will have 2 charmers to handle.

jenica said...

this reminds me of your dad though! too cute.

xoxo

Asher and Amy said...

that is so cute, my favorite thing to do is wink at kids. they think it is so cool.

Abbey said...

That is so cute and he is a pretty charming boy. You will have your hands full when he turns16.

April said...

Oh its so fun to read about your family! 3 boys? I bet you're an awesome mom for a gaggle of boys. Finally the Gudmundson's aren't outnumbered by women :)