I wanted to start a book club with my family for various reasons. One being that I am sitting a lot these days and am always looking for a good book to read while I sit. Another is that I thought it would be a fun way to feel connected to my family, knowing that we are all reading the same book. And as I am always looking for a good book and love when people share their suggestions with me, I thought I would share my suggestions (and hope to get a few).
Our first book is The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo.
I read this book with my ward's book club in Tennessee and loved it. I listened to it again for my families book club, and loved it again. I am looking forward to hearing what my family, and possibly you, think about this book.
Happy reading!
1 comment:
This was a great book to start with. Everyone is getting through it quickly and everyone is enjoying it. Great first selection!
Post a Comment