Sarah and I compiled the book list for the year for the family book club.
March- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
April- Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
May- Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
June- The Wednesday Letters by Jason F Wright
July- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (listen to this one on CD if you can)
August- Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
September- Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury
October- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
November- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolken
December- An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge by Ambrose Bierce
The Birthmark by Nathaniel Hawthrone (These are both short stories)
January- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I'm excited to read these. Some old, some new for me. What's on your book shelf?
2 comments:
I like the selections! I think it will be fun.
I love most of the books you listed. I recently read The Help for my book club. Have you read that yet? It is thought provoking, humorous and exciting to read. Also, have you tried Rebecca (the old classic)? I loved listening to that book.
Mary Ann
Post a Comment