Today in Primary, Sister D substituted for 'P's class. Afterwards she came to me with the following report:
"The lesson today was on our physical bodies. We were talking about how our spirit lives inside our body, when 'P' pipes up with, 'Yah, and if you don't like your body, you can always get plastic surgery.'"
Then on the way home 'P' gave me the following report from sharing time:
(A little background, 'D' has just started Sunbeams this year, and goes to sharing time the same time as 'P'.)
'P' said that they wanted volunteers to help hold up signs and he saw 'D' raising his hand. 'P' said that he could tell 'D' really wanted a turn, but 'D' didn't get called on. 'P' said that he felt so bad for 'D' that he almost started crying.
I love my 'P'.
3 comments:
He sure is funny tempered with sweet!
i guess I should have never told Parker that plactic surgery was how I got to be so good looking!
I'll tell him the truth someday! Just not today.
I Love "P"! :) He has such a good heart in him- but also the one of the funniest kids ever! He would always say the best things when I was in the primary presidency!!!
Post a Comment