Andrew's Jam
Parker and the Menace
I love the videos. I miss those boys so much. We really miss you guys. I feel like part of me is gone because your gone. I love Dylan in the bandana. We hope you guys are doing well, and can't wait to see you in December!
Ah, the fun of sibling harassment! (:
Okay, those made me laugh so hard I cried! I can't wait until Thanksgiving--I miss those boys so bad!
Your boys are big! This was so funny to watch! Your little one is so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the videos. I miss those boys so much. We really miss you guys. I feel like part of me is gone because your gone. I love Dylan in the bandana. We hope you guys are doing well, and can't wait to see you in December!
Ah, the fun of sibling harassment! (:
Okay, those made me laugh so hard I cried! I can't wait until Thanksgiving--I miss those boys so bad!
Your boys are big! This was so funny to watch! Your little one is so cute!
Post a Comment