When Sarah and Mike came this last time, I remembered to get the camera out and captured some fun of the weekend. A 'must' for the boys is the "One for the Money" game. I don't know how Sarah and Mike have the energy, especially because we usually do a grueling run when they come down, but they never disappoint the boys.

It was Andrew's birthday the next weekend, and Sarah and Mike brought down an early present for Drew. A rocket launcher. Drew and Park took immediately took it outside and sent the rockets flying.

The boys then attached themselves to Mike's legs and he took them for a ride across the family room floor. Is it any wonder that they both cry when Sarah and Mike leave?
It was Andrew's birthday the next weekend, and Sarah and Mike brought down an early present for Drew. A rocket launcher. Drew and Park took immediately took it outside and sent the rockets flying.


2 comments:
Oh, i love your house! I am glad you finally included some pics of it. I sure miss you around here (utah) when is your next visit?! You are great. Hope things keep going well for you.
We miss you so much. I am so glad that you can have so many visits with your sister.
Post a Comment