Weston Bruce Bailey
Born 11-30-10 at 1:28. He weighs a healthy 9 lbs 5 oz. His hair has definite red in it and his eyes have some brown. His facial features reminds me a little of how Parker looked when he was born.
We are so excited to have him here. As I was in the hospital, I have some of our family pictures downloaded to my iPod. I was looking through them and had the spirit testify to me what a valuable member of our family Weston is. When Troy was driving us home from the hospital, the snow was falling so softly outside and we were listening to the new David Tolk Christmas CD. As I looked over at Weston and thought of the other boys at home anxiously awaiting our arrival, I again had an overwhelming feeling of love and joy. I am so grateful for my little growing family and the promise that we are an eternal family.
13 comments:
Congratulations on your beautiful new baby boy!! He is one lucky guy to have the mom and dad he does! We miss you here in Nashville and wish we could squeeze little Weston. Hugs to you all!
He is beautiful! THat is so exciting to finally have him here!
Yeah! I have been waiting to hear the news and am so glad that Weston is here. He is a cutie and I wish I could be there to hold him. Miss you lots!
He is so cute! Too bad he doesn't share the bday with one of us, that would have been fun! Congratulations!
Congrats! A wonderful addition to the family.
Congrats! He's adorable. :)
He is so sweet- and what a healthy little man he is! I hope you are feeling well too- can't wait to meet him!!
THat is wonderful! I can't believe you have FOUR children! You are amazing. I love to read your updates. Hope everything continues to go well for you and Weston:)
All I can say is Weston is one lucky little guy to come to your family. What a great mom. I am so happy for you.
Congratulations!
congrats sweetie!
I know I'm late in it, but I still wanted to say congratulations to your family. All of your boys are so precious, I loved your testimony, you have an awesome family Rachel,(and Troy!) keep it up! xoxo
I'm so far behind on my blog reading. Congratulations!!! He is a little cuite pie!
Post a Comment