Bailey Family

Bailey Family

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lessons from 'P'

As everyone knows, kids say the darnedest things. And my kids are no different. But my 'P' man says some of the most wise things sometimes, that take me so off guard. He did it again tonight.

As 'T' was asking the boys what we should pray about for our family prayer, 'T' asked the boys if they needed any help.

'A' said that he wanted help to like school more.

'P' said that he wanted help to make good choices.

'T' told 'P' that he made good choices, and 'P' said, "But Dad, I tried on Saturday to be perfect and I made 3 sins." When 'T' asked him what sins he made, 'P' said that he had jumped on 'D' bed but couldn't remember the other 2.

I love the faith of my children and how they have such a deep desire to be obedient. I hope that I instill that same desire in my life.

No comments: