Bailey Family

Bailey Family

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Letter

To the lady that was texting while driving yesterday,

I don't know if you noticed (probably not because as I mentioned, you were texting) but the van you almost sideswiped yesterday, as you drifted from your lane and halfway in the other lane, was my van. You probably felt that your text on your precious cell phone was very important, made even more apparent as even after I honked and we came to a stop at the traffic light I watch baffled as you still poured over your text. But the four children in my van are the most precious and important things in my life. So next time you want to be so reckless with your life, please, think of the others lives you are being reckless with.

Most sincerely,

Me, a mom of 4 amazing boys

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mom,
Don't you know how important my life is and if I don't text people right back that they will be depressed for the rest of their lives?
Love,
Me

Sent from my iPhone on the Interstate

Michelle and Nathan said...

I was once nearly killed by someone putting on makeup and brushing AND hairspraying their hair in the car! Yikes--maybe they were living out of their car???