As we pulled out the Christmas tree this year, 'D' was ecstatic to find that somehow the miniature light saber he had gotten for Christmas last year had been packed up with the tree. The house was soon filled with the little noises that this mini light saber made.
That is until yesterday morning.
We had all finished eating, but 'W' was eating slowly, so I started to clean up breakfast as he finished. My back was to him when he said, "Uh oh. Drop milk." I went over and looked down into the milk jug. I could see a few crumbs floating on the top. Thinking that he had put some crumbs from his toast in the jug, I scooped them out and put the milk in the fridge.
Then this morning, as I was pouring everyone a glass of milk, I could hear a clanging noise as I poured the milk. When what to my wondering eyes did appear. A miniature light saber in our gallon of milk.
3 comments:
The force is indeed strong with that one.
His calcium rate is very high!
It should have been "eyes did appear..and..gallon of beer". But I guess this is the Mormon version and it doesn't have to rhyme.
Post a Comment